How to get an Estimate for your next Web Project
We get it, you’re interested in creating a new website or redesigning your current site but don’t think you have the time or resources to get the ball rolling. What if we told you, you do?
It’s true, designing, building or restructuring a website can take time, but Web Design by Mark is here to help.
To give you a better idea of what it takes to get the ball rolling we've created the following outline for you to reference in hopes of answering frequently asked questions regarding project initiation:
- Phase 1: Discovery – Free of Charge!
- After you fill out and submit an online form, one of our web consultants will call to introduce themselves. They’ll typically use this time to give you a bit of Web Design by Mark history, they’ll ask a few preparatory questions about your project and set up an in-person meeting. [Important Note: We’ll work around your schedule. So if you’d prefer to meet at your place of business or at a local coffee shop, that’s what we’ll do].
- Phase 2: Proposal – Free of Charge!
- Once we’ve gathered all the information we need, our team gets together internally to discuss your project. Each project is assigned a project manager and team of developers who will work with you from beginning to end. [Important Note: The project manager will be your primary contact throughout your project and will work alongside you and your team to help navigate the design and development process]. Once we’ve determined the number of hours needed to successfully complete and launch your project, our web consultant will provide you with a detailed project proposal. The proposal itself will include line-items to help you better understand the costs involved.
- Phase 3: Project Launch
- Once the proposal has been accepted, you will be introduced to your project manager. The pm will launch your project internally and will work to ensure everything stays within timeline and budget.
Do you have any questions that we haven’t answered above? Feel free to call our web consultants at 206-335-5970.